What we Bend:
• Hydraulic Brake & Steering Lines, metric & imperial, 10mm (3/8”) to 30mm (1 ¼”)
• High & Low Pressure Hydraulic Lines
• Fuel Lines, Suction Lines
• Fire Retardant Lines
• Grab Bars, Rolls Bars
• High Pressure Power Units Lines
• Stainless or Carbon Steel
• Combination Rigid & Flexible Lines
Where we Bend
• On site or at our Facility
• Transportation, Marine, Mobile Equipment, Industrial, Research, Mining, Process
How we Bend
• Portable Benders
• Semi-Automatic Benders
• CNC Automatic Benders
• Hi-Pressure (10,000 psi) Custom Bender & Flange Machine
Quality Assurance ISO 9001:2008
• Advanced 3D Digitizer for design and production Validation
• Reverse Engineering (where practical)
This is a prototype set of cooling tubes for a LIM unit.
If you require tube assemblies in your production, whether in sets of 1 or 2 or up to 1000 of each, we have the solution. We have the capability of bending complex assemblies with multiple compound bends varying in length from inches to meters.
Tube bending is a core competency at EFP. We perform a wide range of bending on equipment from single radius mechanical benders, useful for prototype bending on site, to state-of-the-art programmable CNC equipment. We bend a wide range of materials as defined by specific application requirements and are specialists in hydraulic tubing, stainless and carbon steel.
We can produce tubes from on-site prototyping, samples, 2D drawings or 3D drawings. We can engineer or reverse engineer.
Our Quality Assurance techniques guarantee 100% repeatability.